Major savings in both productivity and operating cost
First released in 2013, from 2017 onwards its benefited from improved heavy-duty construction which deliver the perfect bed – year after year
The Heavy Duty Tiller works directly in to ploughing and can be used on pre-ridged beds to incorporate dry soil from the top with moist soil from the bottom.
Its unique quick-release blade system limits compaction and ensures every inch is tilled, whilst gear driven drivelines mean it can tackle even the toughest jobs.
- 5.4m wide to simultaneously till three 72” beds
- Hydraulically folds to just 2.5m for easy transportation
- Works directly in to ploughing
- Mixes top and under soil for even de-stoning
- 2 Waltersheid reset clutches
- Designed for tractors up to 390HP
- Choice of blades including frangiter, speed, L-shaped and pick tines in finishes including Armatech and carbide
- Available with our unique ‘one bolt, one pin’ quick release blade system
- Optional adjustable forming hoods, hydraulic disc markers, ripper legs and packer roller
To Begin Farming Smarter - Get in Touch